How To Consign!
We are in the process of changing how we do consignments, starting January 2023! For now please follow the guidelines listed here and check back for updates
Appointments can be made through our online calendar: We have been booking about 1 month out. Please note we are doing the best we can and offering up to 12 appointments per day. Due to space and staff we physically can't process any more than this. We understand it's frustrating and apologize for the inconvenience. If people cancel appointments, we do open them back up on our website so checking the online calendar periodically is suggested.
WE ARE TAKING WINTER CONSIGNMENT
ALSO A REMINDER PLEASE BRING ITEMS OFF HANGERS AND LAID FLAT IN A HARD BIN (LAUNDRY BIN, BOX, PLASTIC TUB ETC)
There are two ways to consign:
1. Make an appointment: We offer appointments throughout the day everyday we are open! You may schedule them by clicking on schedule appointment above, or you can make an appointment by phone, email, direct message on IG or FB. Appointments with larger amounts will be scheduled before the store opens or after the store is closed. Please limit your appointment to around 30 items or less (if you have more than 30 items contact us DO NOT MAKE MORE THAN ONE APPOINTMENT).
2. EXISTING CONSIGNORS ONLY- Drop and Donate: Bring in a bag with up to 10 items that we will review at our convenience and donate the items we don't accept. Due to space limitations we are unable to hold or give back the items that we don't take. This option is for existing consignors only. Please be aware of what season and items we are taking before dropping.
All first time consignors need to have a consignor agreement filled out.
When doing a drop and donate please remember there are a variety of reasons we may decide to donate items, including:
What We Accept:
We are currently taking Winter items:
- Long sleeve tops
- Dress (everyday, work and occasion)
- Closed toe shoes/boots
- Layering pieces
- Other winter appropriate items
- Sports gear- most of these are now done until spring sports begins (cleats, baseball gloves, shin guards etc.)
- Winter hats/gloves/scarves- must be in new or like new condition
Women's clothing, shoes and accessories- must be in season, free of stains and damages, and preferably no more then three years old. At this time we are not taking suits and taking heels on a very limited basis. Also please no fur coats. There are certain brands that we are no longer taking, these include Chicos, Liz Claiborne, The Limited, Lularoe, Shein, Express, No Boundaries, Talbots Kids, Talbots, Wonder Nation, Athletic Works, Lane Bryant, Arizona, Basic Editions, Canyon River, Faded Glory, Jordache, Mudd, NY & Co, Route 66, Wet Seal, Xhilaration,
WOMEN'S PANTS- we are taking very limited pants and are looking for things like work joggers, ankle length or wide leg pants that are in style. Traditional trousers, and pants older than 3 years old are not something we are looking for at this time.
WOMEN'S SKIRTS- we have found "work" skirts are not a great seller for us right now, we will consider midi length or trendier skirts only.
Kids clothing, shoes and accessories sizes NB-16- only certain brands will be accepted. We do not accept (unless new with tags) - Carters, Old Navy, Cat & Jack, H&M, The Children's Place, Osh Kosh. Outwear and occasion pieces of these brands will be considered on a case by case basis and will depend upon currently available space.
Brands We Love- Mini Boden, Hanna Andersson, LL Bean, Lands End, Gap, Crew Cuts, Patagonia, The North Face, Under Armour, Lululemon, Athleta, J.Crew
Kids Toys, Books & Games- All pieces and parts must be included and working batteries for any toy that requires it. We will accept these items year round! Please bring seasonal books at the appropriate time of year.
Kids Sporting Gear - Including cleats, baseball/softball mitts, gymnastics/ballet leotards and shoes. We are unable to resell bike helmets or any pieces with an expiration date.